Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WASH DAY

I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psa. 34:1

To bless the Lord is to thank Him for all he has done for you,


Let's join in this, and praise Him for daily mercies that are new.(RP)

Today is the day I change the bed linens, wash clothes and Margie folds them. To make the beds and wash the clothes is too much for her plus I don't want her going in and out of the garage on those steps. Last week our iron gave out, so I go a new one. It sure is better. Margie sometimes irons, but lately I have told her to just let me do it. She gets tired. I had a profitable day at the church yesterday and was able to pray with a person who needed help and get some other things done. We trust your day goes well. I believe it is today my brother Ernie returns from a very short rest and relaxation in a neighboring country to Singapore. 

No comments: