Thursday, March 23, 2017

FROZEN

Romans 8:28
To my surprise, this morning all related programs that are Microsoft, have stopped functioning. I cannot cut and paste, add to or manipulate anything I have in all my programs. 
Why?
Because when my brother Harold purchased a new laptop for me, the old Microsoft programs would not transfer to the new machine because they had to be 2016 instead of what they were, 2013.  So I went Online and got a technician, supposedly from Microsoft to fix things.  Well yesterday a pop-up announcement said I had to register my program with Microsoft. I have no registration code or anything. So I guess today I will purchase, for the second time, Microsoft Office and install it. If I don't I will have to copy all my class notes by hand and try to print them for Friday. I also have all my sermon preparation for Friday's burial and Saturday's Memorial service on this machine. But they are useless. Please pray I can resolve this matter SOON. Thanks

No comments: