Thursday, March 30, 2017

HAIR AND PRAYER

Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.  Jer 24:7

God's love for his own  grows not dim no matter how far they have gone,
God gives them a heart to commune, even if they are withdrawn.
How gracious of God to call men, wanting constant communion with them,
He does this with a heart of compassion even when men condemn.
God longs for the day of return when hard hearts are turned toward Him,
And He will receive them with joy even though the chance appears dim.(RP)

Ever since I coined this phrase for Thursday's activities, it has stuck with several. This morning Margie has her hair done, then in the afternoon we attend prayer meeting. While Margie is having her hair done, I will be shopping. This morning I also want to get the handicap license plates renewed. It is so much easier for parking in special zones, without having to remember the disable tag on the rear view mirror.  We are rejoicing that my brother Ernie is better, and apparently did not have a heart issue that sent him to the E.R. in Singapore. Thanks for praying.


No comments: