Wednesday, March 8, 2017

FULL DAY

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. ( I Pet.5:8)

The devil pursues with his intent to devour, so Peter gives warning: beware,
We must be sober and vigilant too, and leave all to His sovereign care.  (RP)

Yesterday was a full day. I was at the church for a few hours to be there for those caring to speak or pray with me. I then had some important matters to care for with Margie's medication. Somehow the doctor's office had incorrectly thought we were asking for a prescription she already has a supply of. We finally got it straightened out and by 5:30 in the afternoon, received the medicine. We also had missionary meeting in the afternoon where we spend the hour in prayer for the special needs of missionaries. Last night I had an elder's meeting. So the day was filled with activities. Thanks for praying.

No comments: