Sunday, March 26, 2017

NEW WEEK

My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me..Ps 31:15

What worries should we have when our times are in His hand,
Are we worked up over problems and nervous over things?
Take God's Word into your heart, rest on Him and Him alone,
And you'll see how much he calms you and to your soul His peace soon brings.(RP)

With the start of a new week, perhaps things will calm down a little. Last week was a very busy one. We are grateful for the things the Lord brings into our schedule, even though it means more work at times. Yesterday the memorial service for Nelta June Walsh was held in Bliane, WA.  This morning we look forward to church and a restful afternoon. Now that the computer problem is solved with Microsoft office programs, I hope to make good progress on class study for next Friday. thanks so much for praying. We appreciate it. 

No comments: