Tuesday, November 15, 2016

STRICT DISCIPLINE

James 1:22 
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Deception is waiting for some right now; so listen to God's word,
You will be surprised when you hear something you've never heard.
It is never enough in God's sight to just listen to the word of God,
For His children something more is required to get from Him a nod.
God expects us to work for Him, and do always those things that please,
And then you will be a winner because your work for Him agrees. (RP)

After receiving instructions about how to take Margie's new medication, called TICOSYN, we messed up on it yesterday morning. Margie had an early appointment with her eye doctor. In the haste of trying to get to the next town for that appointment, we missed her medication schedule. I remembered it while Margie was in her exam. I asked the secretary to inform Margie I had gone home to get it. On my way back to Bellingham, I called the heart doctor to find out if this time we could give the medication later than usual.  He said we could. We were relieved. Now I have my smartphone set up to let us know and remind us this schedule every 12 hours. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: