Wednesday, November 23, 2016

MISTAKE

In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will.Ephesians 1:11

In a topsy turvy world it's refreshing to read this verse,
We serve a God who is in control in a world that is so perverse.
Our inheritance through Christ is to those who believe,
And is a gift beyond words that brings peace to relieve.
We rejoice that our Savior never ceases to work.
And of all things he wills not one will He shirk. (RP)

You would think at my age, I could remember my brother's birthday. I did, but it was a day later than what I blogged about yesterday. TODAY is Harold's birthday. Sorry Harold for the goof.  Yesterday was my day to sit in the church office and be there in case someone wanted to talk.  I was pleased with the visit from a friend who was in our church but later moved south. It was good to visit.  Last night I had a meeting with the elders. I always get back home earlier so I can give Margie the special heart medication. Thanks for praying.

No comments: