Thursday, November 17, 2016

ANXIOUS

Psalm 143:8
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.
Lord help me read your Word each day
And learn Your will for me
And make my life so full of you so others my Savior will see. (RP)

For the women who have been in the hospital, you know why Margie is anxious to get to the hairdresser this morning. She said her hair is in a mess. It will be great to have that trip this morning to care for that project. We are trying to get caught up after our two episodes in the hospital.  I am getting things ready for the class tomorrow, and also preparing an outline of Sunday's message to insert in the bulletin. I will preach this Sunday. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: