Tuesday, January 26, 2016

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Luke 21:4  
For all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had.

Giving is a spiritual thing that tests many along the way,
Jesus watched people give that day, and had this to say.
Some give because they have much; others are not so,
They give what they have because,this is what they know.
In proportion to what the rich gave, her offering was not much,
But Jesus looking on that day gave it a wonderful touch.(RP)

You can tell by the title of this blog what I will be doing this morning. I go to the audiologist for another check up on my hearing. I think things are going well with it, but we will see after I get there what she will discover. Yesterday we had a more quiet day at home but managed to keep busy. I have quite a bit of shopping to do while in town this morning. Trust your day goes well too.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: