Monday, January 11, 2016

LIFT CHAIR PROBLEM

So we may boldly say;The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me? 
 Heb 13:6

Oh how wonderful to serve the Lord and trust Him day by day,
Leaning trustingly upon Him as I walk along the way.
He is our greatest Helper and trusted Friend indeed.
And with Him no fear assails me and with Him we will succeed.(RP)

The special lift chair we purchased for Margie several years ago is a life-saver for her. Without it she cannot get out of the chair easily. Through the years I have "fixed" it many times. For some reason occasionally  we  have to unplug the power source from the small motor assembly underneath the chair and reconnect it in order for it to work properly. Yesterday, however as she was sitting in it, we heard a loud noise, a bang, and it appears to have broken some gear or lift mechanism.  Today I am trying to find out from the place where we bought it, where we can call to get it repaired.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: