Friday, January 29, 2016

WE WONDER

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
2Co 8:9

We're told in simple words right here, what Jesus did for us,
And how He came from Heaven's heights, so rich and then made poor.
And when I claim Him as my own He gives me all His wealth,
And shows me from His word each day in Him I'm so secure.(RP)

Margie and I wonder if the newly talked-about virus Zika, caused by mosquitoes, was the source of our daughter Joy's microcephaly years ago. She was born in the jungle town of Iquitos, Peru.  We will never know but now that so much has been said about this virus carrying mosquito, we wonder.  Yesterday was a full day and this morning our Bible study is our main event for today. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: