Friday, January 22, 2016

PREPARATION

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 
1 Thessalonians 5:18 

Are you thankful today for the things that you have; have you told the Lord this in prayer?
Then go to Him now and pour out your heart, because of all your needs He is aware.
God's will for you as His child, is to give Him thanks in the midst of everything,
And when you do this He is pleased, because to Him your praises will bring.(RP)

Throughout the week, I work on the Bible lesson as much as I can. Even though we do not have a huge number in class, I print each week the study sheets to hand out in the class for the next lesson.  It is amazing how much paper is used over time. I also print the lesson for God's Handiwork in Nature study, and I try to pass around a picture of the subject of the study. For instance, today I will be speaking about the Mexican walking fish. This is an amazing creature. I love to present these facts to the class, and it is obvious they like them very much.  We look forward to our son being with us tonight. Thank you for praying. 

No comments: