Sunday, January 3, 2016

TIME FOR CHURCH

Psalm 63:7 
Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.

God is my help, and I am so glad for that,
And because it is so real, I can really chat.
God helps, and we take refuge in His wings,
And the security given, to our heart joy brings(RP)

We look forward to this day every week. We go to Sunday School, then the church service. We stay around the welcome room after church to visit with folks. Today there will be a short business meeting following that, and we hope we can stay for it. Gina and the children came by for a visit yesterday before leaving for Stanwood. We enjoyed that. Last night my brother Harold and I had a chat on Skype. He is so good to us, and we are thankful for good communication privileges to visit with him. Thanks for praying.

No comments: