Saturday, August 1, 2015

SATURDAY SCHEDULE

Hebrews 4:15 
For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.

Thank God we have someone who understands us well,
His love is the greatest and in everything He does excel.
He definitely knows how to sympathize with my weak points.
And in all His dealings with me, he never once disappoints.
In His temptations here on earth he knew how to relate to me,
Whatever problem I face, He knows what the outcome will be. (RP)

The schedule today is pretty relaxed. I leave in a few minutes to get prescription medication for Margie at Walgreens. I will drop by the grocery store and get an item or two for lunch. Margie is now visiting with a long time friend on the telephone. Each Saturday she calls individuals and has a ministry of doing this. Time permitting, I will do advance studies for the book of Genesis.  I also have two Sunday School classes, so will continue my studies in the book of Jude. We trust your day goes well. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: