Wednesday, August 12, 2015

IN THE KITCHEN

Mark 11:24 
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
Faith is vital in all we do; especially it is so for prayer,
When done God's way this faith is beyond compare.
Asking God for something is to believe He will do it,
And done in this manner you will always make a hit.
Just remember this: ask God believing He will deliver,
For we know that He is gracious and is certainly a giver.(RP)

We were given green peppers, so I stuffed them and put them in the oven. We enjoyed them for lunch. It has been a long time since I made them. Last year I did this almost every week and we gave away a lot of them. We decided long ago we could not keep that up so stopped for a long time.  In the late afternoon Margie decided to fix up some potatoes that we wanted to get rid of.  She made a nice delicious casserole. We enjoyed that for supper. I continued my work preparing study sheets for the Bible class in Genesis. I now have about 5 lessons in advance. We enjoyed the swamp coolers in the house. It was quite warm yesterday and will be the same today. Thanks for praying.

No comments: