Sunday, November 23, 2014

UNDER THE WEATHER

It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes. 
Psalm 119:71

Afflictions and illness are plagues that assail us; we all have had them at times,
And it matters not our status in life, or how far one goes down or climbs.
David left us an example worthwhile, when down he used it for good,
From God's Word lessons were learned, and through sickness he understood. (RP)

As the old cliche explains: I am under the weather. thankfully I was able to do the Bible class and all was ok, but things went downhill from there.  I have an important endoscopy Tuesday and I pray I will be able to go through with it.  Then two days later we are supposed to be in Stanwood for Thanksgiving with our family. I am glad it is all in the Lord's hand, Margie also did not feel up to church attendance today either after her earlier fall in the week. So we would appreciate prayer for our bodies that I could still have the test for my esophagus on Tuesday. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: