Tuesday, November 25, 2014

ENDOSCOPY

Ephesians 3:12 
In whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

What a friend we have in Jesus; we have access to Him in prayer,
And the help we find in His presence is something beyond compare.
We come boldly to His throne finding help for each and every need,
And the confidence He gives us surely makes us know we will succeed.
It's by faith we go to Him because He invites us with love to that place,
And we know that all this happens because of His matchless grace.(RP)

In 2006 the doctors discovered I have barrett's esophagus. This condition makes it mandatory I control my diet or else malignancy could result.  So I have been fairly careful through the years. It's really no sacrifice as far as I am concerned.  This morning I have another upper endoscopy (going down the throat) to check the present conditon of things. The results I should know soon after the exam. Margie is still suffering from her fall last Wednesday. Her back seems to be the most crucial "hurt" she has.  We appreciate your prayers for us.  A friend of ours, Charlotte Boraker will take me for the test.  Margie does not drive anymore. 

No comments: