Tuesday, November 4, 2014

DON'T GIVE UP

From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
Psalm 61:2

When my heart is heavy and weary caused by many things that go wrong,
I am glad my Savior hears me, and each time gives me a new song.
 He is my rock, a foundation secure, and in Him there is hope every day,
He listens to me as I pray, and I know He will help each step of the way.(RP)

A little mishap yesterday taught us we can never give up in asking God's help as we move about our day. Please pray for Margie's stability which is in need of constant vigil.We are thankful she is doing okay. She will see her doctor soon about another concern of hers, the left shoulder. She had the right one "replaced" a couple of years ago, now the other one is reminding her of an undesirable pain. Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: