Tuesday, September 23, 2014

STUDY

Psalm 91:1 
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 

A secret place for every believer is promised by God above,
This special spot of fellowship sweet, is given us by love,
True believes know this benefit, because it is tested and true,
Those who abide here have tested it through and through.(RP)

Today I have dedicated to study.  I study almost every day but I want to get Friday's class under control today so I am not pressed by extra things that come along. This morning Margie has been cleaning one of the bathrooms.  Yesterday she also did one.  The weatherman promises a change in things for tonight.  We are supposed to experience some high winds and possibly rain.  We know full well that Fall is here. This morning I discovered a purse in the grocery cart and was taking it to the courtesy desk inside the store when a lady drove up and spotted her lost purse.  I was glad to return it to its rightful owner. She was grateful.  We trust your day goes well.  Thanks for praying

No comments: