Sunday, September 28, 2014

MISSIONARIES

I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
John 5:30 

What a lesson Jesus gives in these simple words today,
His submission to the Father was a beautiful display.
He listened to His Father for instructions along the way,
And because His will was God's will, things always were okay.
Those who read these lines today, please know that God loves you,
Jesus died so that you have eternal life, IF you His will pursue. (RP)

What a great day it will be at First Baptist Church. Tim and Esther Neufeld, retired missionaries from Togo, Africa, will be our speakers.  We have known them for years. They served the Lord for forty years.  In Sunday School and the morning service we will hear their update of the ministry in Mango, where the Wendell Kempton Memorial Hospital is under construction. Yesterday was a quiet day as we studied, read and even worked in the flower garden a bit. Margie made some phone calls, something she often does on Saturday.  We trust your day goes well. Thanks for praying

No comments: