Tuesday, September 16, 2014

KEEP AT IT

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. 
Psalm 63:1

O that we'd all seek after God like the Psalmist did in this verse,
But I fear that in life this is not the case, for many it's the reverse.
Let's learn to seek Him early before the activities start,
Go to Him in prayer, and commune with Him with all your heart.
We should thirst for God who brings refreshment to our dry soul,
Daily talk to the Lord, and upon Him let your burden roll.(RP)

I think all of know that accomplish things we have "to keep at it", the title of today's blog.  I feel that way, in a positive way, about our Bible class.  It is such a joy to study the book of Revelation. It is also a blessing to see the class members excited about it.   Yesterday was a more leisurely day but filled, as you can imagine, with more preparation for the class on Friday. Margie had several things she was working on. I also vacuumed the house and did some dusting.  Margie is unable to do these chores, and we are grateful for the ability to help her this way.  We trust you all have a great day.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: