Thursday, October 24, 2013

Regular schedule

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;When I awake, I am still with You. 
Psalm 139:17-18

To realize that God thinks of me, is a fact more valuable than gold,
His constant thoughts to me, the number of them can't be told.
My heart overflows with gratitude when I think of His love for me, 
I cannot understand it all and from it I don't care to flee.(RP)

It looks like we are back to a regular schedule today and tomorrow.  We have been receiving notices of people buying our book and we are pleased.  Others to whom we mailed a book are beginning to receive theirs also.  So we will learn this process better, I hope, so we can take care of things.  This morning is the beauty shop for Margie and in the afternoon, prayer meeting at church. The weather is beautiful and we both are doing well.  Thanks for praying.  

No comments: