Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mail

Mark 10:45 
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served,but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

Jesus came to serve mankind by giving His life on the cross,
He came not for showmanship, nor living fancy with all the gloss.
He came to serve us and that He did, by dying for you and me,
And all who come and bow at His feet, His love they all will see.
Jesus died for sinners, and all who receive Him, find sweet peace.
In Him is everlasting life and all who trust Him their joy will increase.(RP)

Yesterday the mailing boxes arrived so today I can start putting books in them (after signing them) and mail them (after I address them properly).  I look forward to this delightful project. Without the proper boxes, the books would receive a lot of harsh treatment in the post office process.  I am glad I found these boxes Online and they are here.  My audiologist gave me a good report so all is well with the new devices.  Thanks so much for praying for us and our day-to-day activities.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the book. Like the short stories as I read a few several times a day. You sure were a jack of all trades but also a master of many!!! Betty slowly recovering. Pain has decreased but she is still very sore. Bud