Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Change of seasons

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust. 
Psalm 91:2

A refuge at all times is my Lord for me, no matter what comes my way,
Like a fortress so strong is my Lord to me, in Him I am safe every day. 
I trust Him today and every day, because I know he cares for me,
And all who have taken this step of faith, will certainly agree.(RP)

Yesterday I put away the evaporation coolers, after cleaning and drying them out.  They were a great help to us in the summer, cooling us delightfully during the hotter spells.  Below is a repeat of the cover of our book which I will display a lot in the coming days.  Please pray we will be able to get the word out sufficiently so people can read it.  Thanks for praying. 
Available to order in most book stores or just go to Barnes & Noble. They or Amazon.com can get it to you.  And the publisher Xulon Press would be happy for your order. 

No comments: