Monday, October 28, 2013

Another week

Revelation 3:20 
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

Behold, we have a Savior who seeks communion dear,
Who always knocks at heart doors, seeking to be near.
We trust you hear him urging to have fellowship with you,
Open your heart right now, and you will have joy too. 
When he enters by invitation, things improve I can assure,
And this fellowship is special, because it will endure.(RP)

Here we are in another week. We always wonder what will take place as we move from day to day.  I am awaiting a shipment of books that I will send out to friends for my brother Ernie.  I am also awaiting special mailing boxes that will protect the books better in shipment.  I look forward to doing this.  Next Sunday will be book signing day at our church.  We are pleased with the decision to do this.  It is very gracious of the church to do it. The day is beautiful, the wind is quite strong, and leaves are blowing all over the place. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: