Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What did you say?

Psalm 54:2 
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.


A simple prayer to God is this but filled with lessons great,
Just to know God listens to me, is something we can't overrate.
We thank Him because He not only hears but does so much more,
He pays attention to my words and this blessing I must not ignore.(RP)

The audiologist yesterday told me that indeed I could benefit from a hearing device.  So I will join the ranks of millions and start using them next week.  Margie has told me repeatedly I need help.  I am glad for professionals who can determine the kind and to what extent one has a hearing loss. I learned that hearing devices come in all sizes, shapes, and most importantly, prices.  My brother was here for two days and returns today to Anchorage.  It was nice having him here.  Thanks for praying.  

No comments: