Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Check up

Your words were found, and I ate them; And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name ;O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

When you belong to the Lord, the Word touches you!
The Word worked in the prophet and made him new.
The joy and rejoicing of his heart was real,
And his love for the Lord he could not conceal.(RP)

I am going to have my hearing checked to see if I need help.  At times I feel I need it, and at others, no.  So a professional touch will be appreciated.  We'll let you know later how things go.  Yesterday we had the privilege of having my brother Harold here in the early part of the evening.  He is on assignment again for some technical heavy-duty electrical issues at a local facility.  He is not certain how long this part of this trip will occupy.  Margie prepared supper for him.  I helped a little and we had a nice time with him.  Thanks so much for your prayers.  

No comments: