Saturday, September 14, 2013

Painting

Matthew 11:28 
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

The sweet call comes from Jesus, for the weary ones today,
Come to Him for rest and salvation, do it now without delay. 
He gives rest beyond all measure to those who truly seek,
Come to Him with every problem, every day of every week.
You will rest in our dear Savior, free from sin and all your past,
And forever you will thank Him because what you have will surely last.(RP)

I will be doing some more painting today.  I am glad I am still able to do it.  Rawlie appreciates the help and hopefully we will finish today.  The days are getting cooler and we can tell winter is around the corner.  Neither of us had a real good night last night.  I wonder what's going on?  Thanks for your faithful prayers.  Pray for Laurel as she goes through the book manuscript with a fine-tooth comb approach of finding any errors that need correcting.  

No comments: