Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wedding

Psalm 92:4 
For You, LORD, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands.

God's handiwork abounds no matter where we look,
We see it everywhere and read about it in His Book.
His work makes me glad because He's in charge,
And His creations are proof He knows how to discharge.
I glory in His work each time I see what He can do,
I praise Him daily for saving grace and I hope you do too.(RP)

Our friend Ryan Lancaster will be married today to Rebecca.  We wish them God's best in their new life together. Yesterday I finally cleaned up all the residual mess after the garage sale.  Now the car is back in the garage where it belongs.  We had a good attendance at the Bible study yesterday as we began with the book of Philippians.  Class participation is encouraging.  We even had a new person attend. We look forward to the Missions Conference in our church tomorrow again.  Thank you for praying for us.  We appreciate it. 

No comments: