Friday, September 6, 2013

Senior Center Bible class

 Ps 25:5 
Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.

God knows what's best for each of us, He wants us to obey,
And when we do, He does great things, and leads us day by day. 
We want His truth to guide us right, and teach us what we should do,
He is the God of our salvation, and His will we want to pursue. (RP)

We are pleased to start back up today at the Senior Center. We trust a goodly number come for the Bible class.  Yesterday was a full day for Margie, first at the beauty shop and both of us at afternoon prayer meeting.  Margie did some food preparations also for this weekend.  It is foggy, raining and much cooler this morning.  I guess winter is on its way.  Thanks you for your faithful prayer support.

No comments: