Friday, July 26, 2013

Old Settlers Association

Psalm 71:6 By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother's womb. My praise shall be continually of You.

Our loving Lord has watched me from before the cradle to the grave,
And when I trusted Him as Lord, He all my sins forgave.
He cares for me all along the way and I praise Him now for this,
If I do not continually praise Him, I surely have been remiss(RP)

July 25-28 is the Ferndale Old Settlers activities.  We will not be going to any of them, but some of our family members will be up today to participate.  It is a well-attended event here in our city and has been happening for many years.  Yesterday was prayer meeting for us and we always enjoy being with those who attend.  Today is hair day for Margie.  We will also go by Laurel Hick's place to pick up more finished copies of the Brazil book.  As mentioned, Gina and probably Monique will be here this afternoon.  It will be an active day.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: