Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Finally

Philippians 4:6 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

We all are anxious to some degree, and the Lord speaks now to us,
Listen up to the advice He gives and put a stop to your fuss.
If we would pray as He ordains and thank Him more and more, 
We'd be blessed so very much, and there would be more in store(RP)

With a dandy little sweeper that picks up dirt so easily, Margie has used it almost daily.  It is light, battery operated so there are no cords to trip over.  This has made me very lazy as I continued my book work.  Yesterday I decided it was about time for me to get the vacuum out and give the house a thorough cleaning.  So I did.  I also dusted.  I had the time because we, at the moment, do not have any pages book pages to clean up and put in the final manuscript.  Today perhaps more will be ready.  Tomorrow was supposed to be the deadline for us to qualify for a Christmas promotion of our book, but we know that will not happen.  That's ok.   Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: