Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Glitch

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalms 27:1

Believers are the light of the world; in Jesus there is true light,
In Him there is salvation and strength, and the assurance of no fright.
How wonderful to walk with the Savior every step of every day,
Trusting Him as we walk in His footsteps all along this pilgrim way. (RP)

When I printed the Brazil book manuscript, the printer apparently played a trick on me and left out (did not print) about a 100 pages. That was a real surprise, when Laurel told me that the pages stopped with the title of one of our stories.  I was shocked.  So now I take another 100 pages to her this morning.  Marge has physical therapy in  Lynden this morning also. The weather is warm and we enjoy our evaporation coolers.  Thanks for your prayer support.

No comments: