Saturday, July 6, 2013

Kitchen work

Matthew 7:11
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

The lesson is plain for us today, God hears and answers prayer,
Parents take pride in giving good things to their children everywhere.
If they, so imperfect know how to give, what lesson is there for me?
To those who ask God, an answer will come, and this is so easy to see.
The lesson is this for all those who care; ask God for what you need,
And in His will, according to the need, an answer is guaranteed.(RP)

Margie and I will be doing things around here this morning.  I plan to put the final review of my sermon in printed form, and if time allows stuff some green peppers.  That's the ONLY thing I know how to do. It has become my specialty  I guess.  We both had good nights last night.  The day is beautiful and our flowers look bright and fresh in the garden.  The hanging basket is full and colorful.  For the first time in my 82 and a half years, I am taking care of the flowers.  We sincerely thank you for your prayers.

No comments: