Saturday, April 1, 2017

TWO IMPORTANT NOTICES

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 10:29-30

To be linked to Jesus is a wonderful thing; from Him we learn so much,
His gentleness and loving heart refresh us because of his tender touch.
In Him there is rest for troubled souls; seek Him and you will find out,
His yoke is easy and His burden light; with Him there is never a doubt.(RP)

My brother Ernie had his 91st birthday in Singapore yesterday. They are a day ahead of us. Siang sent videos of some of the greetings he received.  Today we celebrate his birthday here. Happy Birtdhday Ernie !! Then this morning early, I received a text from Linda Coonrod, that her dad, Armond Daws died at 11 pm last night. He had been lingering for several days. A friend for many years. Armond would have been 98 his next birthday. Pray for my brother as he still has a great ministry. We are proud of him. Thanks for praying.

No comments: