Tuesday, April 18, 2017

AT THE OFFICE

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.Proverbs 18:10

There is power in the name of the Lord, like a very strong tower,
A place where one can take refuge from someone trying to devour.
God's children find safety in Him as they run for help to this place,

And the consolation He gives is a reminder of His love and grace.(RP)

My eye exam went well yesterday and I have new prescriptions for glasses. My eyes haven't changed much in several years. This morning I go to church, just to be on hand in case anyone may want to talk to me. And a friend is coming in to make arrangements for a burial service also, which will take place tomorrow. I may go back to town this afternoon to return some items purchased yesterday which Margie discovered we do not need. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: