Sunday, April 2, 2017

PREACHING

Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Sometimes were prone to think God does not care,
To think this way is very wrong and also quite unfair.
When God singles you out and thinks about you,
I assure you that His thoughts of you are not just a few.
He wants peace for you, not evil, and this is His desire,
He'llgive you a future with hope and from this He never will tire.(RP)

I have the privilege of preaching this morning at our church. I always appreciate this opportunity. Yesterday I spent time putting the finishing touches on it. I also spoke to the daughter of Armond Daws about his funeral service. Linda and Carl were loving caregivers for Armond the last years of his life. I told Margie tthat I will have to call the yard man soon so he can start mowing the lawn.  Right now as I type this, Margie is in the kitchen icing the cookies she made yesterday. They are for the Welcome Room fellowship after church this morning. Thanks for praying.

No comments: