Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WORKING AHEAD

He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 
2 Corinthians 9:6

In life, we usually get what we give; the law of give and return is here,
Generosity pays off in spiritual things; the opposite is also very clear.
So it depends on us if we want much or less; the results depend on us,
The end of our story is one of two things; we either have a minus or plus.
God wants us to sow bountifully in his harvest fields; will you do it today?
If you do we know His blessing will be yours, as you live for Him and pray.(RP)

Sometimes we are blessed by getting ahead. I now have all prepared for Friday's Bible class. It is not always this way. In fact, I am not really ready for class until I step up to the podium. Even then I feel I should have studied more. But right now I have the major lesson studied, study sheets printed, the nature study all printed and we are ready to go. Today I will be working on the prayer sheet which is used in the afternoon prayer meeting at church plus inserted in the Sunday bulletins for distribution. Yesterday Margie went to the foot doctor to get her bi-monthly foot care. Thank you for praying. 

No comments: