Thursday, May 21, 2015

HAIR & PRAYER

Psalm 119:133 Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.

Wise praying is the mark of God's children, so why not demonstrate?
Always stay fresh in this noble deed; never in this duty be late.
God leads us by his infallible Word; what comfort this is for me,
He controls our lives,so from every sin and shame we should flee.(RP)

Someone liked the title given to our blog so I will repeat it. It is our Thursday schedule almost every week. While Margie is getting her hair done I usually do some errands around town. this afternoon we attend the prayer meeting at church. Yesterday was a busy day with washing clothes, making beds and getting things cleaned up. We wished our grandson, Nathan, a happy birthday. He and David were returning from Arizona (driving) and were in Idaho. Hopefully they arrived home last night late. The weather is warmer now so I put in the screen section of the front door and removed the glass. It felt good to have doors and windows open during the heat of the afternoon.  Thanks for your prayers, 

No comments: