Tuesday, May 19, 2015

FINANCES

Colossians 2:9,10
For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him...

The richness of Christ is here portrayed; it's profound beyond degree,
We look to Jesus and see God; what a joyous thought that brings to me.
All we want or even imagine is ours, because Christians are His own,
So no matter what may befall us, we know that we are never alone.
With Jesus as our Savior we have everything we could ever need,
And this makes me grateful and I know that with Him I'll succeed.(RP)

Margie worked yesterday on cleaning one of the bathrooms. She insists on doing it because the therapist says it is very important she keeps in motion. I worked on our finances getting check book balanced etc. and re-working a budget. Some long-time support came to an end so we just readjust. The weather was fabulous and today is supposed to be the same. I take Margie this morning to the physical therapist. We missed last week because she got sick just as we were ready to leave. I will do some shopping while she is in therapy.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: