Tuesday, April 21, 2015

THERAPY

My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2

Our helper is a helper indeed; He made heaven and earth,
And I can say it is wonderful; and more since my rebirth.
When Jesus saved me all became new; now I trust in Him,
And how great to come to him when things are bright or dim.(RP)

Margie has been spreading out her physical therapy sessions so they will last longer. She faithfully does her routines at home and each time she goes, the therapist, a dear friend of Margie's, says she does better than the previous visit.  I was able to get a lot done for future classes in Genesis yesterday for which I am glad. Today there will be a cooling trend in the weather we are told. But we don't complain, because it is really great. Thanks so much for your prayers.

No comments: