Thursday, April 23, 2015

ACTIVITY

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12

People think of all possible means of how to get to heaven,
And each is empty as trying to buy clothes at Seven-Eleven.
Here are directions in words so plain; look at them right here,
The only way to heaven is through Christ; the answer is clear.
There is no other way to be saved, so listen up and obey,
And you'll be happy you made this choice; do it this very day.(RP)

Wednesday at our house is always busy. It is wash day, so therefore we change the bed sheets, etc and get things freshened up for the week. I also write the prayer sheet for our church and send that to the secretary.  After that I still had time, so printed all the study sheets for Friday's Bible class. I fine-tuned the notes on God's Handiwork of Nature which I give each Friday to the class before we start teaching. They really enjoy the great variety of animals and insects and plants about which I talk. I also make a picture of the subject of the day and pass it around. They appreciate these lessons.  I really enjoy giving them also. I have done it for years.  Thanks for your prayers.    (See our web page)       
  www.ralphpoulson.com

No comments: