Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ROUTINE

Malachi 3:6 
For I am the Lord, I do not change.

In an age of endless changes and of innovations rare,
We should all be on our guard, and try to be aware.
At times we easily forget that our God changes not,
And He knows all about us, and even our very spot.
Thank God He never changes: He always is the same,
And for all His blessings to us, we praise His holy name.(RP)

Each day Margie does faithfully her home physical therapy routines. On some of them I help her. She is doing well and each time we visit the therapist, she gets a good report of progress.  Yesterday, Margie cleaned one of the bathrooms. Today she will do the other one. I am happy to do them but she insists because the doctor wants her to "keep in motion." Today we are guests of some friends for lunch so we look forward to this. I designed a class attendance record for the Friday Bible class yesterday. Now we have the template to use for all future classes. I was determined to get it right using Microsoft Excel. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: