Monday, July 14, 2014

SPECIAL INVITATION

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 
Psalms 18:2 

When you list all the things the Lord is to us, we are blessed indeed,
It's a known fact, none other comes close, no one can Him exceed.
He is a shelter and rest for the weary; a deliverer for the oppressed, My Rock for a foundation sure, and a refuge which is the best. Praise Him for salvation, and strength, helping us everywhere,
And the joy and privilege it is, to come to Him in prayer.(RP)

We were blessed yesterday at church then to have our family take us to lunch to celebrate Margie's birthday which is coming soon.  We had such a good time and returned to our house for some dessert and more fellowship.  Then they left for home.  It was a very warm day so our evaporation coolers helped tremendously.  They lower the temperature about 10 - 11 degrees.  That's pretty good for a machine which costs so little to run. This morning our doors and windows are open to allow the refreshing cool air circulate in our house, hopefully getting it ready for the heat of the afternoon.  Margie is doing well on the event recorder she wears.  Yesterday there were no events to manually record.  Thanks for your prayers,

No comments: