Monday, June 16, 2014

WRITING

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
Mark 11:25

When you are praying to your Father,remember His instructions so plain,
You must have a forgiving spirit, if you desire His answer to attain.
God does not answer our prayers, when unforgiving is part of life.
You can be sure trouble is on the way, and you will have plenty of strife. 
If today you have something against any, forgive them right now, is my plea,
God will then answer prayer, and new victory and blessings you will see.(RP)

Hopefully today I can do more writing for our next book.  It has been many weeks since I last wrote more chapters.  I will try to get more done this week.  We do not have a name yet for our book but I have 101 chapters written.  I thoroughly enjoy it.  Margie has read many of the 11 years of journals, containing our daily goings-on, from which she takes kry thoughts that I use for the stories. Yesterday, Father's Day, we were royally treated as our son invited us to a restaurant in Burlington, WA., - about 35 minutes away to the south of us.  We had a great time and returned home later in the afternoon.  Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: