Thursday, June 26, 2014

WARM WEATHER

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10.

We all have fears of various kinds; this word from God brings hope,
He strengthens and hold us, and with each problem we can cope.
How wonderful to have His righteous right hand to help along the way,
We need not dismay nor be afraid, because our Lord's love is on display. (RP)

It was quite warm yesterday and in the evening we used the evaporation cooler to make things more comfortable for sleeping. The machine really works well.  Today the weather is beautiful.  We tried to visit our friend in the rest home yesterday but only family was permitted, so we left the card and I took Margie to her appointment.  All went well on that visit for which we are thankful. Today Margie has her hair done and in the afternoon is prayer meeting.  I continue my stories for the future book.  I wrote three more stories yesterday.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: