Thursday, June 5, 2014

ONE MILE

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalm 133:1

Do you have trouble with brothers and sisters in Christ?
Do you think God's demands are too high priced?
With Him it is possible to live in unity, but there is a price to pay.
You must submit to the Spirit of God and then everything will be okay.
Listen to Him, and you will soon find out that things are pleasant and nice,
And dwelling together in unity is surely the best advice.(RP)

I have been wanting to walk for quite some time.  Today I decided to do it.  For many years Margie & I walked each morning at least one mile.  Since she has been unable to do this, I also have not done it.  Well, I know I should get the exercise.  It went well today.  It took just 5 minutes more than the previous time, although I am not trying to beat any records.  Just to be able to walk is a blessing.  We take Margie to the hair salon today and this afternoon is prayer meeting. Thanks for praying




No comments: