Monday, April 28, 2014

TO DO LIST

Psalm 34:4  
I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

The Lord takes pleasure in answering prayer of His children here on earth,
And those who seek Him will soon find out about this verse and its worth.
God answers prayer, and I am so glad to have His deliverance from fear,
So seek the Lord and discover for yourself, that we have a Savior who is near. 

The "to do" list never grows smaller, it seems.  I am alway studying ahead for the book of Revelation.  That keeps me on my toes.  I am also preparing for a message for Mother's Day.  We must get some necessary items at the stores today, and I have to pay our property taxes TODAY.  I don't want to wait and find a long line at the court house on the day they are due.  We had a very nice time with our son this weekend.  It is so thoughtful of him to come visit us.  He also is the one who sold our Oldsmobile for us.  We are grateful.  And we are grateful to YOU for your prayers.

No comments: