Monday, April 14, 2014

FULL WEEK

Romans 8:28 
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Oh how great to trust God's sovereignty and His providence Divine,
And to know He leads me daily with all the troubles that are mine.
He has a reason for each thing knowing best how to direct my way,
Cheer up fellow Christian, let God do His work, as you trust Him day by day.(RP)

In a way, every week is busy.  As we age, I think it just takes longer to get things done.  At any rate the list grows and there is plenty to do.  Margie had another good night for which we are grateful.  We had a wonderful time at church yesterday.  It was a privilege to listen to Dr. Jim O'Neill, president of ABWE (Association of Baptists for World Evangelism)  He is the 4th president we have known of this mission agency.  Someone is coming today to mow our yard.  Margie is not too keen on my starting that process like I used to do.  I still hope I can get back to doing it someday.  I must also get the Oldsmobile ready for sale.  It all takes time.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: