Friday, April 25, 2014

GREAT DAY

Psalm 71:8
Let my mouth be filled with Your praise And with Your glory all the day.

This is my prayer, oh Lord, as I begin the day with you,
I will praise your name and glory in you, all the day through.(RP)

We always  look forward to this day and the Bible class on the book of Revelation at the Ferndale Activity Center.  Many years ago I was privileged to start this class and did so for 7 years. Then we were gone for 11 years with the Shepherd's ministry.  A couple of years ago I was alerted to the fact the class was shutting down, due to the illness of the kind gentleman who was teaching.  I approached the management and said I was willing to help if they desired.  So we are very pleased to be there again.  The fine group of students is blessing to teach.  We all have a GREAT TIME.  I always start off each class with a special nature lesson I call  God's handiwork in nature.  Thank you all for praying.  


No comments: